Help! My family disowned me?

Brand new to this forum, I immigrated to the US from Japan in 2014.

When I arrived I started dating a few woman which I met at my university and online. Anyhow over the past year I have realized that American women expect the man to do all the work which is not how my culture works where both partners work together on the relationship (Im not trying to offend anyone, I'm sorry). In a way I am really really sad and disgusted by what I am seeing.

My family has disowned me because I have lost interest in marriage or relationships (with American women at least) because in our culture marriage is an actual must. By disowned, I mean they have stopped calling and don't take calls from me anymore. This makes me unbelievably sad but I just can't do it, I could never fall in love with an American woman.

Again I'm sorry if I offend anyone
what can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Make friends, one of them might be the chosen.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Make sure you get a job so you can support yourself

• Why is this in the dating section? lmaooo

• Be who with you want to be.

• Well get rich famous and successful I bet they will change there mind then, but seriously if they want to disown you for that then you don't need them in your life

• This is why people become pimps. Abandon your current ways, and engage in the noble profession of pimpery. You will be the top dog, in the new profession you build.

I mean, new family you build.

haha all I need is tattoos