Why does everyone automatically assume an Asian girl with a white dude means she's either a gold digger or a slut?

Hey guys/gals,
so recently I've been seeing YouTube posts and other random articles about some huge taboo of "AFWM" Asian Female White Male relationships and they're written by mainly white girls who hate the fact that Asian girls are sluts and stealing their men. I don't know how this came to be, because I'm Asian and grew up in a white neighbourhood so that's all I ever dated. Never realized it was almost shamed upon til now when I'm in my thirties and this racism still happens, just blows my mind.
Canada and the US is multicultural so it's bound to happen. I feel like my choice in men has almost become an issue like LGBTs. Love is love regardless of race, religion, colour, sex.
can someone shed some light please?

Most Helpful Guy

• "and they're written by mainly white girls who hate the fact that Asian girls are sluts and stealing their men"

It started as mostly people intimidated by the occurrence of the pairing so they fabricated stories about how terrible them dating is in order to try and shame and therefore control or curtail it. Now that there's a stereotype, others may sometimes find the pairing easier to criticize because they recall the stereotype being negative. I wouldn't pay attention to the hate tbh. They just want to control you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I will just point out that if you're an Asian descendent but were actually raised or even born in the West, than that stereotype doesn't really apply to you, in my opinion.
    Also, if you're in your thirties and the first time you heard about it was on Youtube, then perhaps NOT "everyone automatically assumes" anything.

This, of course, doesn't mean that all Asians - raised or not in Asia - are saints either.

It's not just YouTube and internet... It's the people I've dated and the people I've met. The internet just seemed to confirm that the world is still racist sadly

What Guys Said 19

• It gets worse--you will find crap from East Asian males claiming that you are a "race traitor". It is really disgusting, but typical of the hypocrisy and lies of the political Left.

And the femi (commu) nist White females who call you a slut or claim that you are "stealing their men", well, just remember that projection doesn't just happen at the theatre, and *they* are the gold digging sluts.

Anyway, from the femi (commu) nist White females to the tribalist hateful East Asian males, be prepared to just go about your life as you wish and tell them all to get lost.

• Well to tell you the truth when I see an Asian girl with a white guy I think they just like each other. Maybe the Asian girl has a preference for white guys and the white guy has a preference for Asian girls.

People who say Asian girls with white guys are just pissed off white girls for the most part. Just ignore them and date whoever you want. Their opinion doesn't matter only the opinion of the person you are dating matters.

Could you please answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

• I have never heard of that before.

I actually hear the reverse, which is that white men who like Asian women are douchebags who perceive Asians as docile and subservient. These white dudes don't like white women, because white women are too bitchy.

At least that's the stereotype I hear.

• I see girls from every race dating white guy. Most black female are know to have a thing for white dude too.

Learn to ignore those you tube post/internet opinion in general.

• Wow I don't know what to say about this. I am a 43 year old white guy and I sometimes meet up with a 25 year old Asian lady for dinner. We are of the same profession and she likes hanging with me. I doubt it will ever be a dating thing and I don't even think of it. What other people think of it? LOL... They can think she is a gold digger if they want. I don't think she cares what they think. She's fun to hang out with.

• "I've been seeing YouTube posts"
    there is your problem.

I highly doubt the vast majority of people thinks like that

• Date who you want.. forget about the idiots. It's your life, not theirs.

• I've never seen any such post so I'm not sure what you're talking about. A lot of Asian women date white men. Since when/where is it taboo? Not on the West Coast, for sure.

• If you pay close attention, you'll see that the vast majority of social/equality problems in the world is just women hating on each other. Life is just one big re-enactment of Mean Girls.

• When I see a white with an Asian I just think "he's got a thing for Asian girls, and he got one. Lucky bastard."

LOL As noted on this thread, I do hang out with an Asian gal. I've never been "Asian Fetish", in that I don't find Asian women any more attractive than any other race. To me it is just about clicking with and individual person. I DO KNOW men who are "Asian Fetish". I was with an Asian lady at a social event, and I caught one guy I know totally checking out the lady I was with. He is married to an Asian lady. LOL...

• You can see girl from every race with a white guy. Gold diggers are from all races I think.

• I love Asian women

• ? white power?

• I don't care or take any notice

• Who cares?

• its mainly white B%$#@^% who feel like this. White girls in the west lost their femininity and to be honest i would prefer Asian women to white women. They are way more feminine and smarter too. Plus they have more naturing and better suited to family. White women are obsessed with independence and feminism.

Who cares... let white women be single all their life

• I have never assumed that.

• Because of that movie "Full Metal Jacket". Remember? I love you long time.
    Boku Boku!

• Because it's a known thing Asian girls have a thing for white dudes

More so the reverse... it's called yellow fever lol

Yes that's right lol

What Girls Said 5

• Never heard this. Stop watching YouTube videos. The internet is full of people's opinions. If you can't handle it, don't use the internet

• they're jealous they cannot get the guys for themselves.

• Because they are closed minded people.

• It small-minded , shallow ignorant people would assume that

• Because people are stupid and whenever they see two happy people, they have to assume that something ugly is happening between them because that makes them feel better about the fact that they are failures themselves.