I'm 24 and I'm in love with a 16 year old any suggestions?

2mo Thanks for your help guys i checked the content age in Mississippi and it is 16
2mo Is it wrong to say I can't wait to see her again

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop? I don't know but 10 year difference seems weird to me. At least wait until she's 18. Or both move to Australia because the age of consent here is 16.

Most Helpful Guy

• have enough self control to not touch her until she turns 18.
    if you actually care about her, and her you, that gives you 2 years to get to really know each other, and interact, as people.
    if you can't just sit there and have a conversation with her, watch a movie, eat dinner, play video games, yell at the TV watching sports or the news, take a walk, anything else? if you can't just sit and relax and listen to music together, or bullshit back and forth about your day? then a relationship won't work.

in a way, you're lucky. You have time to build your relationship with her, as people, and see if you two actually work well together, without sex being something you are working towards, or what the relationship is based on.

What Girls Said 14

• If you're not infatuated, wait until she's at least 18 to get into a relationship. Technically she's still a kid, even if she is mature for her age.

• Do you really, really love her? Does she feel the same way too?

Give it a couple years, if you two are meant to be together, you will.

• You can't be in love with her. I'm not referring to her age, because you probably barely know her. And if you've been knowing her for some time, like before she turned 16 and "fell" for her, gross. You are a pedo.

• Wait.

• Um no.

Wait til she's 18 before you do ANYTHING. Itd be so illegal right now. Plus, she's not gonna be at your level at her age.

• Yes, run far away from her' if you act on it you're for sure in deep doo doo!

• Do nothing. Nothing at all. Nothing.

• If she is at the age of consent in your area, then it's fine to be in a relationship with her, just don't take away her virginity yet. I think she is a bit too young for that, wait two years and then sleep with her, if that's what you want to do.

• Only option is to wait for two years... if you want to.

• wait till she is 19 I guess.

• time travel

• Are you in love or just infatuated?

I'm actually in love with her

No she's just someone that I like to hang out with but would like see where the relationship takes us

Id wait until shr is of age before anything happens. Being friends though is completely fine!

• I would say wait until they are 18

Thanks

Listen thats probably the answer you are going ro get most, honestly it's perfectly normal and that blisnt a bad age gap. But you waiting 2 years will show you if its lust or love they are similar but different

isn't not blisnt lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 21

• Why does it seem ok for a woman to be in love with a 16 year old but when its the other way around oh no the guy must be a prev think about it , it happens all the time but both ways you have to wait until they are 18 legally and mentally mature

I ask that same question and thanks

@Checkers82 I don't know about that, in pretty easy going, it's hard to annoy me or get me angry xD, but who knows. Well, It has been nice talking to you Ms. Checkers, I'll see you around on here and hopefully you'll get mho for this question 😬.

Nobody thinks it's ok for old women to be with 16yr Olds, not women at least. It's mostly men who are OK with underage attraction

• You're maladjusted. Get professional help. Or talk to women your own age, for crying double out loud.

• Stay away for at least two years. That's my best suggestion, man.

Just out of curiosity, is your age correct?

• Yes, Just be good friends with her until she becomes of age. You can date her with her parents permission but just don't put yourself in a position where it might look like you could have sex with her. That would be statutory rape if you did have sex with her.

• She will be of age in 2 years or less depending on what state you're in, if you love her that much then just wait

• Yeah wait 2 years lol

• Grey area... don't bother with it man.

• Unless you wanna be behind bars, dont go for it.

• Perv.

• Wait till she is 18...

• Yeah, wait 2 years till she's legal and you'll look way less creepy.

• Wait 2 years.

• Don't forget to use condoms.

• You wait two years now, or 15 in the slammer🚔🚓🚔🏬

• How did you meet her?

• Send her a message saying you're in love with her, but you're going to wait till she's 18. Imagine how epic your love will be if you've waited 2 years for it!
    And if it fizzles out, well then you just got out of a jail sentence for free.

• that's fine. 16 year old chicks are hot ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

• Check your local age of consent laws and take it slow, be good to her, shouldn't be hard.

• You need to get her parent's permission to marry her and marry her that way you can legally have sex as in America its illegal to have sex with a minor your are not married to. Thats what I did when i martried my wife and though social services and teachers and neighbours kicked up a fuss about it there was nothing they could do as it was 100% legal and she move into my house and we are still together gour years on.

• Go for it.

• Don't get caught.