Should I leave this girl alone?

So there's this girl that I've been hanging out with recently that I don't find attractive at all. She even kinda repulses me but I just like having her around for talking and making out with. I've tried sleeping with her but she's not the type of girl who dose that type of thing without being in a relationship. So should I keep using her or should I leave her alone?

2mo She really likes me and I give her the impression I really like her just so I can keep using her but in reality I have no feelings for her at all

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmfao 'using her' for making out? Are you that pathetic?

Go back to playing video games in your moms basement

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a despicable cunt.

Seriously, fucking trash bag of a human being.

If she repulses you, then stop fucking her and leading her on. It's not like there's a shortage of women on this planet. Fucking grow some balls and man the fuck up.

What Girls Said 3

• lol.. keep using her.. obviously u truly can't do any better

• Why don't you find someone else?
    She says there will be no sex unless you're labeled. So you won't be getting sex anyways. And you don't want to start a relationship with someone you don't find it that way.
    It's waste of both your time

• Leave the poor girl alone.

What Guys Said 2

• Jesus christ you sound like the biggest fuck boy.

• Lol ahe repulses you and still you make out and try to get in her pants? You are a douchbag