I slept with my supervisor, do you think he has feelings for me?

I'm fairly new to my job, less than a year. And at first sight, I recognized that my supervisor is very attractive, but I placed priority in being professional. Anyways, a co-worker had a bday celebration, and supervisor is there. My Supervisor comes sits at my table, along with other coworker's, and we all drink ALOT!! In my mind, I was fantasying him asking me to dance. Suddenly he asks me to dance, and we are so in tune, and he tells me I'm such a good dancer. And I'm pretty sure, I initiated a kiss, and then we quickly kiss again, knowing we are crossing professional lines. Anywho, shockingly he asks me if I want to go to his place. Without hesitation we hold hands and make it to his place. We passionately have sex. (Both being Sooo drunk) while having sex, he asked me my longest relationship... blah blah, and mentioned that the work is so lucky to have me. And we fall asleep spooning. Waking up, I grin, because I have feelings for him, and it's a fantasy coming true. We continue to kiss, cuddle, and grope each other in the morning. And eventually I ask him to drive me home. We both agreed that no one could know about this, and we invented a story in case someone saw us leave together. Going back to work was not awkward, we both know how to act professional. At team meeting we do catch each other staring, and he does look deep into my eyes. I sincerely want to date him, but don't know if he is actually into me, or he was too drunk and just wanted sex... What do you guys think? Should I take a risk? My feelings for him began a month into starting work, so us having sex just makes me want to have a convo if he has feelings for me. He seems to be even more friendlier to me too. Yay or Nay?

Most Helpful Guy

• Would it still have to be secret if he did want more? That's where the problems would start. Boss/worker relationships are difficult especially if he is your direct boss. Others will turn on you thinking u get special treatment etc and it could cause issues at work. This may be what is holding him back, as I would like to think he does feel something for u after having sex and didn't just use u.

Thanks for your respons! Yes, that's the hard part, though it's not against policy, I know we both value professionalism, and colleagues may not all be in favor. Tricky! But I also don't want to loose a chance with him. :(

Then go for it you sound like u are professional enough to handle it and do it right. Good luck and thanks.

What Guys Said 2

• He's definitely crushing on you. If he wasn't he'd be completely ignoring you or already told you that it was a mistake.

Thanks for response! Do you think it will be risky for me to see if he wants to get together outside of work?

It's always risky asking out anyone but you'll never know if you try! Even if he does reject make sure you tell him this won't effect the way you work at this job. You can't live right if you dont take risks!

• It's always the male supervisors having sex with their younger female co-workers as usual.

You can keep it discrete, nobody needs to know.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it was not that serious for him, otherwise he wouldn't want to keep it a secret.

No, we really have to keep it a secret. I don't want anyone at work to know, it would create tension.