Guys that love selfies?

A guy I have started texting sends me selfies all the time, like 6 or so a day through texting. Always the same kind of selfie...
He's a sweet guy, but it's kind of a turn off.
Why does he do it, does anyone else do this?
Does anyone have sense behind it?
Am I missing something?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really big on selfies, but girls do that more than any guy I've ever met, along with those weird faces they make.

The part where he sends 6 or so a day to you, that I don't understand at all. If you really want to know, just ask him but not in a way that makes him feel judged.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol he sends you like 6 different selfies every day?
    That's a turn off honestly...
    He probably wants you to have his pictures, remember him and stuff. I send my guy my selfies or silly snapchat sometimes to make his day lol😋 But sending you his selfie for 5-6 times a day is too much..
    If I were you I would be like 'you take selfies too much..:p' like in a teasing way hoping he will get the message lol it's not a bad thing though means he wants you to think about him, find that cute, remember him, have his pics.

What Guys Said 3

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0