Some background info:
- We've not spoken about exclusivity and we've been dating for about 3 months.
- We're taking things at a good, steady pace.
- We started sleeping together about 4 weeks ago.
- He lives about 35 minutes from me - he's got a car, I don't. I've started to offer gas money when he comes and visits me which he appreciated.
- We see each other once a week, mostly on weekends. Sometimes sleeping over.
- We speak everyday.
- I really like him.
However the past two weekends were initiated by me and when I asked if he was free, it was always "maybe." So I leave it for a few days, and follow up, and so far he's always said yes. When we're together, he's fully invested, affectionate and we have a great time but I can't help but wonder why I can't get a straight answer. When I initiate, I tend to ask a week in advance for when we can see each other, but my friend said that if he can't say "yes" straight off the bat, he could be saving those days for another woman. Could she be right, or am I being paranoid?
I'm more than happy to play things by ear, but I do like to have some sort of plan/indication.
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
You ask him out a week in advance and he says maybe then yeah. Your friend is right.
The fact that you been initiating last few dates that's not ok.. You guys been seeing each other for three month and having sex now why don't you ask him what's going on?
You could ask him if he's seeing someone else and take it from there..0