Guys, Do guys like nice / very friendly girls?

I have many male friends but I have no luck in love. I get invited on dates but nobody falls in love with me it seems.
I was wondering if there is a problem in my character because "men love bitches" ?
And I am not like that.
I am generally very friendly person, very helpful, caring , if something wrong happens I try to be positive and support the guy, .. Is this possible that I am just "too nice"?
I am also funny - I like joking , laughing - maybe guys like more serious girls? more bitchy girls?
It's just I have male friends, but they always chose someone else for their girlfriends.

I have a bit childish face but I take care of my look as I can - wearing nice clothes, I have long hair , big breasts. So I think there is a problem with my personality?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're getting asked on dates that's a good sign.

What percent of first dates get a second? What percent of second dates go further? What happens then, do they just sort of date and stop, or do they move on clearly? Have any who reached that stage said why?

I am friends with most of the guys that invited me on dates,,, I don't know how it happens but they usually invite me on more dates , we usually kiss,, and then they tell me "you are such a good friend" - and somehow naturally we become friends. I have many male friends right now. I think i am not secuductive enough - because I am rather funny type of girl than romantic girl,,,, But i would like to have a boyfriend.

I don't know, a lot of guys like that sort of girl. There are exceptions, but I would say typically guys are less worried about some unique romantic chemistry than girls... a lot of guys would be very happy with a cute girlfriend who is like a fun friend who also likes sex with them and cares about them.

Sorry to pry, but when there's kissing, like... are we talking sustained making out, or just a peck? who initiates? Who seems more into it?

What Guys Said 24

• there is some truth that guys are drawn to needy wounded women (I was), the same women are drawn to bad boy types... but neither is good for us and we have to fight those senses.

yes I like nice girls but a lot of nice girls lost out... because of "me" at the time. there has to be some attraction showing though and interest... yo ucan't just stand there and be friend. don't just exist. some sexual energy helps...

• No no you're alright. I love nice girls and so do many other guys. The one small m thing I would point out is thst if you have a really funny type personality, some guys might not take you seriously. Personally, I think funny is fine, but I look for more romantic personality. But everyone is different. I don't think there's anything really wrong with your personality.

• in my opinion, the ones that like the bishes are little boys in grade school. You sound like a real woman to me :)

• "men love bitches" is utter bullshit.
    there's some nice guy shit that is true for certain flaws, acting like a bitch won't really get you anywhere.
    Are you extremely quiet?

• I don't think it's your personality; you sound like a woman I'd like to get to know... but more than likely most guys you know don't see you sexually. Are you ever sexual with any of them on your dates? Are you flirty and seductive on your dates? Are you too clingy?

I am not flirty and not secudtive at all,, I am just friendly and funny when we go on dates , It's because I think that the guy should start that kind of things... When I am in relationship I can be very flirty and seductive but on first dates I don't do it (I don't want to seem desperate)

It's a fine line to walk my dear. Unfortunately for the ladies these days... a lot of men are with drawing from the dating game as many feel that they have nothing to gain and everything to lose. Constant rejection, always being at fault and constantly footing the bill gets old quick.

• Most guys like all kinds of girls, but to say they only like a certain type is not accurate. Do girls like strong arrogant guys? Some do, some don't.

Just my opinion

• sounds good to me

• no cos i find em confusing as fuck, and a pain in the ass to be around
    over nice spells to me attention seeker and cheap ass slut undercover.

• no because every extremely friendly girls I've met turned out to be a ho.

• They're the best kind of girl! You sound great in terms of both personality and looks! It's a shame this is anon because I definitely would check you out after hearing about your personality!

• I know I do.

• simply this confuse men they think that u are just friendly that all not in a romantic way

• Maybe you are going out with the wrong type of men
    The men you want, rather than the men you need

Most honest men, want a good woman
    You might come across as promiscuous if you have too many guy friends and are friendly to every guy.

• Who wouldn't like nice and friendly girls?

• Definitely!

• I can only do friendly girls lol, best kind

• Nice and very friendly... what is wrong with you

• No, I LOVE BAD BITCHES!!! lol

• Men don't love bitches.

If you're too nice, it comes across as boring and unadventurous. It could be your looks but we won't know without a picture.

• I call my wife mommy often

• please don't believe that "men love bitches" . I'm waiting for a nice girl myself. I would love a girl like you

• Why not? "Man loving bitches" is really a myth, although some men do.

• You are my type gurl ;) but you much older than me i have 0 chance lol

• That's very interesting, maybe you are too friendly to the point where guys are going the opposite way. At the same time finding someone to love is for someone to accept you the way you are.