Why is he not open with me?

I've been dating this guy going on 2 months. He always wants to know intricate details about me, and seems to care a lot. Thing is, if I ask him questions about himself he never really elaborates. For instance, he asks how much I have in savings, how my family is doing, how work situations are, doctor's appointments, etc... but if I ask him about his daughter or background he never gets into details. We like each other a lot, and he is an introverted type of guy who likes listening, but he's very slow to open up. Does he not trust me or what? What can I do to get him to open up?

What Guys Said 1

• He needs time or may be he confused about ur relationship or may be not confident

What Girls Said 2

• If he is an introverted person, it's possible he doesn't think you will find his situations interesting. I would try reassuring him that you find him interesting and want to know more about him :)

Be nice about it, and hopefully he will open up. I don't think it's that he doesn't trust you. But maybe he's scared that you won't like all the details he has to share. I would just be supportive and reassure him that you are there for him no matter what.

• Maybe that's just how he is. Some people are naturally more private and they prefer listening rather than talking.