Girls, Would you ever date a guy shorter than you?

Assuming everything else was right, he had a great personality, sense of humor, and was overall a really nice guy, would you date him if he was shorter than you?

• Yes
    40% (8)
  • No
    60% (12)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as it doesn't boring him yes I don't care. I'm quite tall 5'6 but i have a small frame so it would not disturbing me to date someone shorter than me.

What Girls Said 10

• I doubt it. I'm only 5'2, I like being the smaller one in the relationship, even if it's only by an inch or so. I also wouldn't date a girl shorter than me.

• No, sorry. I'm 4'11 and even that is too short for girls. I could date a 5'2 guy, but shorter than 4'11 is kinda a midget and I'm not into that

• Depends on how much shorter, I have no problem with an inch or two less but when the height gap is so big that it causes social and physical issues I draw the line.

• No. Huge turn off for me. I'm 1m55 (5ft1) though so there's not many guys who are snaller than that.

• Totally! I am really great friends with a guy shorter than me! Go for it!!

You're 13, and boys take longer to grow than girls, so assuming he's the same age, he'll probably be older than you eventually.

@clarezero lol how will he suddenly grow older than her?

Sorry, that was a typo. I meant to say taller.

• Yes, height is not important to me.

• It depends how much. Nothing more than an inch

• No.

...

• No, because I'm really short. We would look like a midget couple. ;p

• considering most men are shorter than me yes... would he date me is another question