Girls: Have you ever met a very attractive guy that was arrogant, conceited, cocky, or rude?

A guy that looks good on the outside but is really a horrible person on the inside. How do you feel about theses guys? Do they make you nervous and have you ever witness one making fun of unattractive girl or girls that's not his type?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol about 60% of attractive guys I know. And I know quite a lot of them. No they don't make me nervous. They make me irritated.
    And getting with a guy like that is not a thing I like to do because I'd be at risk at slapping him in the face at some point lol.

And yeah I've witnessed them making fun of girls, calling them fat, laughing at what they're wearing, how they're dancing, rating her and her friends in front of them and all kinds of bullshit.

What Guys Said 1

• When you are a gentleman, no matter your looks, social status, money you have, you will always be respectful, talk when have to (assertive), and help others.

What Girls Said 2

• I have Dated and Mated a Few but with my Wise Know How, I Tamed them Down and They then Lost that Frown... That is, if they Wanted to be with this Straight Shooter.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Yes , many. Some very good looking people are psychopaths too , so I judge a person when I get to know their personality. Not by their outward appearance.

I don't assume all good looking guys or girls aren't nice people though