Guys, how attractive and important is a girl with a sense of humour?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• It is quite alluring actually, because she's the type of personality that doesn't take herself overly serious and is willing to relax and be herself, rather than being tense and uptight around others. When you're with a girl with a good sense of humor and knows how to laugh at life and understands how important that is, then you are more at ease with the relationship as well and it will go smoother getting to know each other; without that it takes longer and more patience and that's not necessarily a bad thing in some incidences, but in general, it just makes a girl more appealing if she's got a good, health, sense of humor about her.

What Guys Said 15

• I like it but it isn't a requirement

• Equally as important as it is for women. I never hear anyone of either gender say they don't want someone that has a sense of humor. I think it goes without saying. Like dating profiles etc, listing you want someone with a sense of humor doesn't need to be said, of course you do, we all do.

• I am not sure, it would depend from guy to guy.

• If a girl can make me genuinely laugh a lot, and she's pretty, and I like being around her, she'll steal my heart.

• Very attractive (like X 10) and very important.

• Very. Who wants to be in a relationship with a humourless stiff?

• Very attractive... I mean everyone has one anyway, but to different degrees. For me as long as it's not an insecurity thing (to make up for a lack of good looks), it's probably attractive

• If she's very witty, then I'd probably fall head over heels

• super important to me. i can't stand cold fishes

• When it comes to attraction I go for the face first, but if a girl I was already attracted to was funny... I think I'd marry her

• I sort of need/really like it. Too much of a fan of. laughing and telling jokes to go without it.

• It's never fun when someone can't take a joke

• girls should not have a sense of humor
    , it's doesn't look nice at them.

• Very important.

• I love it. As long as she isn't too mean.