Waiting until marriage , first impression?

I was just wondering since i am 22 and im dating and i do tell my dates this about me which is a very personal thing ( but i feel they should know ) ... whats the first impression you get of a girl or guy who is waiting for marriage?

Most Helpful Guy

• When that happened for me, I was like "Woohoo, I just won the lottery!"

I was already in love with my gorgeous girlfriend. Before I knew her, I believed that there was no way a woman this righteous in a sausage party college like ours was still a virgin at age 22.5. So, first, she told me that she was a virgin after I guessed it. Sometime later, she told me that she wanted to wait until marriage. By that point, I already knew that I wanted to marry her so this was not a problem. And since our college was also a sausage party I was used to not getting laid so waiting more until I marry this woman was going to be worth it.

Well im glad you have met a great person. And even though this is a confidence booster , id just rather be with someone who dosent make a deal out of it , either positively or negatively , just be like ,: oh really? , cool.. want more fries? xD

Damn that sucks

Sorry to hear that :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I admire anyone who waits until marriage.

I'd assume she was saving herself for that one special guy who was totally committed to her.

I'd also be of the opinion that she views sex as something that should only be shared between two people who love each other, and who want to spend the rest of their lives together

What Guys Said 4

• My first thought is..'im gonna conquer your world baby'
    my second is 'shit a virgin, I'm gonna have a leech, do I really want to spend my entire life with this one?'
    My third thought is 'wow! What a strong woman to keep saying no! I respect this one'
    My fourth thought 'i had better get out of this, I can't be the one to defile such an innocent girl's
    My fifth thought 'i need a kick in the ass! I just walked away from a virgin!'

But what do I know that is just my opinion

Hahahaha , I actually think thats the common impression. at least your honest :)

Then im sure you will find someone great :)

Hell I don't want anybody!!! I have to much fun with my life the way it is so why the hell would i? I said I want to Find a woman that thinks like you not Be With a woman that thinks like you! Lol I just want to utterly defile her and see if she holds up better than the last one (6 weeks then gave in and became a total whore) I enjoy bringing that inner whore out! Lol push every boundary and expand those horizons

• Nothing wrong with that thinking.

• Seeeee ya!

• That I'm not getting any for a long time since I wouldn't be getting married till 27 back when I was that age

Well to be more accurate i have been dating what you will call "older men" even though its just guys who are 26 -30 , it just happened that way i wasn't discriminating xD

Yeah they would be ready and willing to wait at that age since they already experienced it

What Girls Said 3

• Never come across a man in all honesty so I can't sympathise.

Each to their own but personally I'm not a wait person. And each man is different - some will share your feelings others won't. I know my boyfriend wouldn't.

• I think it's beautiful, as a matter of fact, I prefer guys like you :) * because I'm the same haha

• I would think you're religious