Do girls like to know you've been thinking about them?

I've had my girlfriend on my mind every day for weeks. Should I tell her that I think about her a lot or would it come across as creepy? Is it normal to think about someone this much or am I obsessing?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she is ur girlfriend, yes tell her. Even though he might think u are lying, we do think men lies all the time, i dunno why. Hehe.. but tell in person. Not chat. At least call. Make your statement or feeling believable. :p of course we really love to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah girls like to know that, but don't tell her everyday or too often cause she will find it annoying.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes we do but don't bring it up constantly or it just gets clingy and weird. If you've been dating a while it's okay to tell her. Will make her smile. If you like her that much, it's normal to think about her all the time.

• Yes. But not too often or it would annoy her.

• Yes. Tell her. I miss you and or i am thinking of you are always two lovely messages. Don't twll her she's all you think of and you are buying bunnies to boil in her honor! But shooting a sweet text to let her know you care is never bad

• If a guy I like a lot told me he has been thinking about me then that would make me happy :)

• Yes, we like to know.
    You should tell her, she will find it sweet. 😊

• of course yes

• OMG YES! Tell her that you're thinking of her, tell her that she's on your mind right now!! Girls love to hear stuff like that! Trust me she will love it!!!

• I've been thinking and worrying for my boy for weeks. It's normal..

• I think it's normal

What Guys Said 1

• Another one of those "it depends" I'm afraid. If it's some random girl this will be creepy. If it's a friend let them know... Although it should probably be said well asking them out.