Guys, would you stop seeing a girl just because she was a virgin?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course not. Just because someone hasn't had sex before is not excuse not to get to know them or to start dating them. We were all virgins at some point in our lives; certainly we'd want the ones we are interested in and like have the desire to get to know us in return and not hold it against us that we haven't had sex yet.

I personally feel it shouldn't matter if a person is a virgin or not when you're trying to decide if you're going to ask them out or get to know them, or any of the above. We should accept people as they are. That's my bottom line.

What Guys Said 26

• In fact I think the opposite is true. Being a guy myself I am sure that most guys would definitely like a virgin woman and so I don't think they will stop seeing a girl because she is a virgin.

I think a woman being a virgin is something that appeals to a guy's mind. On the inside I am sure every guy would be happy knowing the fact that a woman is a virgin.

However if she is not a virgin then there is every chance that a guy may stop seeing the girl as it is some sort of a mental block for guys. It's hard to explain but I am sure that's true.

I apologize the question doesn't apply to me because I have decided to remain single forever. I just wanted to answer your question.

• Certainly not. Any guy who would do that is a terrible human.

• dont know why this question keeps coming up. why is there virgin fear? I dont get it?

no, its a good thing...

cause I recently got dumped by a guy just because I'm a virgin

@ltgray20 aw thank you, yeah he was a real asshole.

I don't get where the dude is coming from. there are a lot of reasons to break up and that is nowhere on my list. he did you a favor so you could find someone decent. sorry, I'm sure it hurts the same to be broken up, but there should be a lot of guys out there for you. good luck.

• Not at all.

• nope

• Only if she wanted to stay that way.

• Yes, cause I'm a terrible human

• No. If she's a virgin then she's a virgin and if she's not then she's not. Most girls I meet aren't because it's hardly ever the case with anyone and I'm not going to get mad over the life they had before me, but if a girl is a virgin I wouldn't get upset about it. In fact I'd like it.

• No, I think that's preferable over dating a girl who has had one night stands and fwbs.

• hell no if i like the girl a lot it would not matter to me at all

• fuck no. i've been with total hoes, in mid-30s who were dick CLUELESS. a virgin has humility-and is usually lots of fun as a result. Lots of very experienced girls suck in bed. nuff said

• No thats stupid

• Yes, virginity is a hard limit for me. I don't sleep with virgins, sorry.

yeah its probably cause you're a piece of shit.

No, it's because I am into pretty kinky sex, and quite big. These things aren't for a first timer. Besides innocence should be lost in a kind and gentle way, and that's just not me.

After a few times, if you want to try something a little more wild, sure, but firsts... sorry.

• lol no, I don't really care if she's a virgin or not

• Certain guys might

• Nope , it wouldn't matter because I would like her just the same

• No way

• i dont know about the place where you live. but i am an indian and here a virgin girl is respected more than any other unmarried girl.

• nope it would be the opposite, would make me see her more instead lol

• No. I can't see why I would.

• Never. I can't understand why someone would stop.

• No, not at all. Actually, I'd consider it an honor to date a virgin !

• No id teach her things

• Yes. Because I require sex by 3rd date or it's over.

• Hell NO! I'm a virgin, and if I found a woman that I was compatible with around my age who happened to be a virgin, I would be overjoyed.

• I'll take her virginity ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)