Should I apologize?

I meet this guy through an app and we have been talking for a month. During that time we have talked about our past relationships and just our general daily life. He was very short answer and there were times I thought he did not want to talk to me. I developed a crush on him and ultimately we stopped talking. He said that I am to afraid and that I pushed him away. Granted we delete ourselves from snapchat and I deleted his number. I still have him on that app and I would like to give it another try because I like him, but should I? I asked him on dates 3 times and he ignored that, the reason he have me is that we live 10miles away and I do not have a car.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if he has already ignored your last 3 attempts then most probably he is not interested in you

Most Helpful Girl

• From where I am Sitting here, dear, even from the Start... I can tell he was Not into Anything from his own Heart.
    As time Rolled on and it Escalated into even 'I asked him on 3 dates and he ignored That...' Three Strikes and He is Out.
    Move on and Find someone who you have more Chemistry with. This one sounds like a Wet noodle.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• There is nothing to apologize for but you shouldn't pursue him because it doesn't sound like he is interested in you.

• He doesn't like you. You've been rejected. Move on.

What Girls Said 2

• I believe in never letting chances pass you by. If a person feels the need to apologise then they should, or if someone wants to tell a person how they feel, then they shouldn't hesitate to do so

You've asked him on three occasions, but yet he's ignoring you, so I'd just leave it as it is. The ball is in his court now. If he wanted to talk to you then he would have, you have given him 3 opportunities , but he hasn't responded . So I'd let it go now

• Why should you apologize? Did you do anything wrong?