Do kisses matter?

I've been talking to this guy for awhile now and yesterday he kissed me. you guys it was amazing. though I'm still not sure if we should start dating but I loved the kiss! do you think that kiss and feelings that person experiences during the kiss matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course they matter! You don't go around kissing any random person, when you kiss someone usually there is an instant feeling of connection. I remember kissing my former girlfriend for the first time and I just got an amazing, tingly feeling in my body. I definitely felt more connected to her after that. We ended up dating for a bit and it was good while it lasted. From the sounds of your kiss, I'd say its a pretty good sign you could have a real connection with this guy.

What Guys Said 3

• In public, or where others could see? I LOVE kissing the ladies I love, and couldn't care less, if anyone sees!! I especially love it, by one of the lakes, at sunset, and just feeling the moment, and ADORING HER!!
    She giggles, when someone sees us, and I just say 'hi' to them, and who cares? A couple, kissing, at sunset, at the edge of a lake? Who could hate that?

• I am not sure to be honest.

• you should be with him

What Girls Said 2

• Yes , kisses matter. It can bond two people if the chemistry is there. It's so nice passionately kissing someone who you have strong feelings for

• U just wanna show off