Is my life gonna be a mess?

So I am a sophomore I'm high school. I haven't been in a real relationship since halfway through my Junior year and I feel like I'm really damaged. I've gotten nothing but rejected since my last relationship, I was rejected for prom twice resulting in me not going. I've began not to believe in extremely romantic gestures like Promposals and stuff. I also feel like soon enough I won't believe in love anymore. With all that I'm still for the most part happy. I just don't get myself... Do you think I am gonna be okay?

What Girls Said 2

• You need to stop focusing on girls and focus on school or your life really will be a mess.

• You are still pretty young to be concerned about that. You're going to be fine.

What Guys Said 1

• You're going to be ok as soon as you stop wondering whether or not you're going to be ok. I am into extremely romantic gestures, within reason. I don't believe in promposals, I think they're over the top and cringey.. Some people might be into them, but I was very casual about asking a girl to prom. I'm not going to to go over the top with a girl I'm not deeply attached to, I'm not going to buy a girl I've been dating for a 2 weeks an expensive gift, it doesn't work like that.. Whereas if she was my wife of 20 years I'd buy her the world if I could.

Rejection happens, it's part of life.. Whether that be with dating, job applications etc. Be proud that you had the opportunity to get rejected, you went out there you asked some girls out.. That's what counts... There are a lot of guys who can't even do that. One of my friends got rejected by 5 girls when we went to prom, what made it even funnier is that he was still trying to get with 2 of them on the night.. He didn't care, it was hilarious. You've just got to have some confidence in yourself and have a positive outlook that you will reach your goals, whatever they may be, if you try.