Black dude calls me a beaner after I stopped him from trying to flirt with me :x?

At the mall today i was standing cute outside a clothing store when a group of black dudes come up to me to chat me up. One of them stayed to chat it up.
It was fine at first, laughing and all until he asked for number, i told him i was maxed out in data storage & he continued to try until i told him that i dont date black men, only Latino & maybe white men,
There was this death look in his face & he called me a fuckin beaner cracker lover lol.
Not trying to sound racist but usually date my own race and I've dated white men because for me they are the closest thing to Latinos..
I've rejected many many men, not just black men. And i have loving black friends on Instagram..
There are many many other hot latinas you can try with, no reason to get angry at me.
This is 3rd time its happen to me but usually in social media :x

Most Helpful Guy

• They are sore losers, one day i got in a fist fight with a black dude talking shit to my girlfriend who is mixed black for being with me.. but Not all blacks are racist

Latinos usually date their own, especially cute guys like you :')

Not me idgaf.. ill take in anything

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is Mexican and he gets more hate from blacks for dating me than he gets from white men..

Why? You aren't that pretty? Do black guys like you?

@_TidesOfTime_
      Yess black guys love me but i only like to be friends with them.
      I dont know why black men are so jealous of my boyfriend

What Guys Said 12

• It's not racist at all. We all have dating preferences.

However:

"i dont date black men, only Latino & maybe white men"

That line makes you come across as incredibly insensitive and rude (i. e. not girlfriend material). We all have those thoughts, and that's what they should stay, thoughts.

I think he was more angry at you for this, not because you rejected him.

• Its not racist , its your preference, no one should force you to date someone you don't see attractive , and those black guys where idiot.

Plenty of girls don't like people of other races, you aren't unique. Porn stars included. Why are you making a big deal out of it?

You misread two mutually exclusive comments. Use your brain. Wait, I forgot... you don't know how. I apologize.

@_TidesOfTime_ how funny i see stupid comments got typen by someone +30 lol i think you need to grow up

• Lol what? Nothing wrong to have preference, you can just tell him you're not into him as a person or more politely tell him you don't feel like it or having a boyfriend.

I understand he's mad not because you're a beaner, just because you lack of manners.

I mean you don't have to tell him you're into him just because the color of skin. It's not a proper way to associate with people.

Not sure if it's a troll though, if not , I apologize

• Wtf? Really? Thats just stupid.

• Lmao!! The title had me at "calls me a beaner"

• Stroke ur ego mmm sure

• He's just butthurt. Ignore the dumbfuck.

• Yes. Some black guys can be rude. However, it isn't just black guys. White guys aren't hitting on you like that because you are Mexican. They like to save that for white girls. Furthermore, the Indians and Asians that are like that, usually don't leave their own country, but they exist. Haven't you heard of train gropers in Japan? It is pretty common there...

• Blacks can be racist too and make racial slurs. They just think it is okay for them to do it.

You do not have to explain yourself why you have a dating preference. That is your right.

• I see no problem with it. Just don't talk about your preferences to your friends or other people. White supremacists will love you for it, and black people with an inferiority complex will hate you for it. Regardless, I don't see why you are making a big deal about this in your head. It is no different from shutting down person of any other race.

No other race that I've rejected reacts in this way.. But next time ill just say that i have a boyfriend or something

You clearly haven't been dealing with many boys. Kekekekee! I'd do it happily (call you random names)

• One question why do you dislike about black men in general? You can have black friends and still be racist at the same. So you wouldn't date an attractive black guy?

I dont dislike blacks, i would definitely give a black guy a chance if i thought he was attractive although I've never found any to be attractive.

Would also also put "No Black Men" on your dating profile as well?

I would date a black man, Caribbean are hot but rarely see any. Did i ever say skin color mattered to me? It doesn't, if a cute dark skin black guy with the features mentioned above approached me i would def give him a chance.. I've seen black men mixed with Mexican are cute but rarely see any. A black guy mixed with Hispanic has the hair i like on a guy.. These are my preferences, many white woman like a bald black guy

• what are you?

Latina Mexican- Brazilian

@Rick-Lewis
      Culrure is of more importance to me & appearance is another..
      There are more white men who speak Spanish than black men.
      Maybe because White & Latinos usually work together a lot more job/wise

so you're basically saying you're linguist. you won't date one because they can't speak spanish? im white, and i dont speak a word of Spanish

face it, you don't like the black skin color!

What Girls Said 7

• I had a black guy call me a Bitch once because I rejected him after he asked for my number. That's how some of them are unfortunately. I was with my dad at the time my dad wanted to hit him. I told my dad to stop and kept on walking.

But why did you reject him for? Because he's was black?

Mexican, Puerto Rican, same thing. I guess he tried the best way he knew how, and you tried as well. Regardless, he was rude, and you were in the right to be offended. He was justified in his anger, quite possibly because he misinterpreted the reasons behind you rejecting him. But, its done now, so move on.

@_TidesOfTime_ I been moved on was just telling the asker of my experience as well until you made a comment. Have a good day

• It wasn't necessary for you to tell him you didn't want to date him because he was black, even if that's the reason it comes across insulting. You can simply express disinterest without making it about race, it seems like you're trying to make the rejection sting more than it needs to, whether or not it's your intention.

A simple "I'm sorry but I'm not interested" is better than "No, I don't like black guys."

I did tell him that i wasn't interested but he kept trying and trying. And he's the one who asked me of what type of guys i date.

Yea you're right i guess. And my mom always told me to be sweet to everyone especially unattractive people because no matter how pretty you are you can look hideous if you are mean.
      But what was i suppose to say if he asked of what type of men i date?
      I guess i got carried away by saying i dont date black but i won't do it again..

Honestly, if it were me, I would just tell them that I really didn't feel comfortable getting into the subject, or give them an extremely vague answer.

• You just sound super rude. I mean just say you had a boyfriend or something. You can have a preference but you didn't have to tell him that. Plus the way your talking about it makes it seem like you think it's funny and that's just ignorant. Especially the way you laughed and acted like this happens to you all the time

Next time ill just say that i have a boyfriend..
      But i tried to tell him that i wasn't interested so i went as far as telling him i dont date black men because i just dont.
      And yess it happens to me all the time, black guys try to talk to me all the time.
      I have 230,000 followers on Instagram and 3/4 are all blacks..

I would if he was as cute as Latinos or whites

There's literally no different other than skin color...

• I only date Latinos & people seem to have a problem with that..
    Blacks hate on me so much and call my boyfriend names in public, they are just mad that they can't be as cute as a latino.. my boyfriend the cutest <3

• He was just jealous

• What is a beaner? I think I missed the memo

Yeah I was wondering the same thing.

@Frankie1G oh man, look what I found, lol.

http://www.rsdb.org/races

@Frankie1G minnesota 😳

• Instead of saying you don't date black men, try being a little more tactful by just saying something like you're in a relationship.

How is lying a subsitute for honesty?

Why? Hybrids are at home in multiple environments.

Ok dang