Is it too late for me?

I've had a horrible isolated childhood. I am 24 abd i have no close friends and never had a boyfriend... The older i get the harder it is for me to develop friendships and relationships. It feels impossible at this point. The guy i liked said i should go and dissappoint someone else cause i had no fun social life.

Most Helpful Guy

• bs. if you treat like you're Worth it you can talk about small talk topics and just go with it , like, go with the flow. then try to invest in your style, read more, watch more comedies, stop junk food and start working out. you'll have more topics to talk about... be friendly and smile. that helps alot!

Most Helpful Girl

• When people are unhappy in their lives it's because they need to make changes in their lives , and change their outlook on life on general. Like they say , life doesn't get better by chance, it gets better by change

You need to focus on areas in your life that you aren't happy with, then set achievable goals and motivate yourself to make those changes. Change what you can, and accept what you can't

Your past was beyond your control. You had no control over it , but take control of your life now, and refuse to allow it to define you in a negative way. You are still so young, your life is still in front of you , don't make the mistake of losing all hope now , or you'll be 34 and wishing you'd started making changes when you were 24

What Guys Said 8

• Find something you love doing and devote yourself do it, Develop friendships among other with the same feeling... It doesn't matter if it's not something high status.

• No, it's not too late for you to develop friendships, relationships. If you want too you can do it.

• See a therapist.

• I think you would benefit from being less isolated. You're letting this guys words do just that. Does it overwhelm you when you connect with new people or what?

• Well get out and do something special for you. Travelling can really open a lot of doors even if you move somewhere else. It must be hard growing up like that but you definitely have a chance.

• The fuck? that was rude of him. I've had a similar childhood, I know how that feels. I wouldn't think it's too late for you, I'm a very dorky odd person and I've had two relationships , they both thought I was cute😅i think you need to meet someone you "click"with and don't chase someone out of desperation. *hugs😊. Good luck

• At least you were born a girl so there's still hope.

• Wow what an idiot, let people like that not take away the fun you can have in your life.

What Girls Said 4

• of course not! you're so young! your whole life is ahead of you, branch out, do things differently than you have before, go out of your comfort zone.

And that guy is an asshole, what did he even mean by that? that's ridiculous!

I have no idea... Those words really hurt me. I felt so sad and angry.

I didnf had close friends. I didn't had a fun social life. He called me lifeless, unstable, not worthy. I felt hurt.

he is heartless. I hear stuff like that and i just wanna hug you and comfort you, and he wants to insult you. I don't know what's wrong with people, but please do not surround yourself with people like that.

• You should talk to a counselor. You need to get to the root of why it's so difficult for you to develop relationships with other people

• That's harsh don't listen to him. There is still time for you.

• It's never too late. In life you get the cards that you get and then you play them right.

Well, make something out of your life. I don't know what your interests are but just go out. Meet new people, maybe travel, etc.