Guys, how long has it taken you to fall in love with a girl you're seeing?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl
    Depends on my state of mind at the time
    Depends on the circumstances that lead to us getting together

It all boils down to "how meaningful was it?", because if it meant a lot then you bet Im falling in love fast, like, in a month. If it wasn't THAT meaningful, but still good, I dunno, a few months. Like 4, maybe 6.

What Guys Said 19

• With my last, I can't honestly say that we were in 'Love'. We had a lot in common, liked the same food, the same restaurants, and she LOVED my Home-brew Beer!!
    I think we both knew we weren't 'Long Term' but just good, for a while!
    We parted on good terms and still chat. She had to move for a REALLY GREAT JOB!!
    Previous ones, I really thought I loved, took about 6 months to a year, to really feel it, and like the idea.
    Does the time matter, to you? Maybe you meet the right one, but it takes longer than you are used to, to get that feeling, that it is right! How long will YOU go, for that feeling?

• I believe the typical man (note: Not saying all men, but me) would lust over the beauty of a gorgeous/cute/ . The "I want to fuk u" kinda kicks in (well for me ---> especially in the high school days, but it has sort of died down on my end). So I wouldn't really call it love, more like lustful thinking. But who knows, I could be wrong. If I knew the girl (s) and got to know her whilst finding her attractive, then yeah I would wuvs her :D

• It depends if she has the perfect personality and she's cute I will be drawn to her and want to spend time with her right away. I can't really say how long it would to fall in love with her but I would want to spend time with her and do things with her.

So if she has what a guy likes in a girl that's all it takes to get a guy interested. After that it depends on how the relationship goes. I will say one more thing in most cases a guy will fall in love first though.

Could you answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

• My wife, same evening.

Really? That quick? Wouldn’t you call it a lust?

@YellowCactus - Nope. We met at a USO dance and talked a lot there. We went to a festival center of rides and talked while there. Then went to a tavern for dancing and talked there. After all that, I took her to a 3 AM breakfast and talked more. We knew we had so much in common then and so after a few hours rest (each at our own places), we went out for a day of relaxing and picnicking (and more talking) and were pretty much engaged by the end of that day. No sex, just deep sharing.

• If you mean by "seeing" dating exclusively, but not living with, then I would say about a month. I am already deeply infatuated with her to date her exclusively. The rest of the month is a learning curve. Are we really compatible in all areas or do some areas need discussion? That is what the remainder of the month would be. I am already smitten :p

Just my opinion

• Took me about six months of dating, but I knew her for several years as a friend. If I had just dated her without knowing her as a friend first it would have taken me longer probably

• 3 months give or take

• Never been in a relationship, but I fall way too easily. I'm just the overly romantic type though.

• Infinity since I don't do love anymore. Back in the day maybe a few weeks or months depending on how much time we spent together.

• I've only loved one woman and it was almost immediately possibly at first sight she was so beautiful I froze lol a year latter and we're engaged

• I can fall in love in day 1 or after a few years. It varies!

• used to be 3-4 months
    now i guess a year can do

• a couple months

• Almost a year, I think. We'd been friends for a while; she "liked" me before I "liked" her.

• never been in love. I've been in false love and we go by that, less then a day

• Can take a second to a month for me.

• Way too fucking soon! I'm such an idiot!

• It really depends on the person, attraction, connection and other things.

• 5 months.