Has anyone else ever given up on love, relationships, dating etc?

I have, i met so many shitty men im now like fuck it im done. I even took a break from dating and its been 3 years since i have dated. I was going to try to talk to men but I told myself screw it, im not trying to deal with drama, verbal abuse, and lies. Im just going to be selfish from now on.

2mo Bump

Most Helpful Guy

• not trying to be rude and i know there are more bad men than good but your taking the easy way out, I believe anything worth doing takes time and hard work like looking for somebody to spend the rest of your life with.

I am not the type of person to just jump into a relationship, I have only been in 2 actual official relationships that ended in less than 5 months. I took time off by myself (3 years to be exact to focus on myself) yet I still am unsure of what to do now. I tried approaching guys on my college campus but the last guy I approached has a girlfriend, and my current classes are online so its not like I can meet people unless im on campus to use a resource

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have

What Guys Said 1

• I have I'm 25 and I never had a girlfriend I'm down trying

What Girls Said 0