Research the answerer?

I thought of this question when I saw the 'top posters' for this site. Some of them are young and single and may not give the best advice.

So do you take into consideration a person's age, gender, relationship status, etc. when getting advice? Do you go a bit farther and read the person's profile trying to get a glimpse of who the person is?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is best to take everything with a grain of salt. You never know if the person answering is basing their answer off of their current mood or a bad past experience.

Take every answer into consideration, but don't accept everything someone says as true because of what kermit said.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I'll admit I am a big hypocrite. I give out advice here all the time on relationships and what not. I've never even been on a date! But that doesn't mean my advice isn't good, I always try to give an honest, and helpful answer even if I don't follow my own advice.

• i confess to researching the persons answers when I find the one I'm reading to be excellent..

in other cases I don't bother because its about finding the gems in the mud not finding the mud in the mud :P

• I encourage you to research my answers, since skepticism is a healthy trait and research a healthy habit. Also, I am crazy old fool.