IS MY boyfriend TRYING TO USE ME?

My boyfriend of 2 years and I got back together a few months ago... we broke up for 3 months (original fight was over him not agreeing right away to sign a cohabitation agreement, as i own my condo and he lives there). Well now he is back living with me, and although I haven't asked AGAIN to sign the papers, he hasn't offered... is he using me just to try to attain half my property if we break up?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah i think he is , any guy with half a brain and knows what there doing would go for that. and while it is stupid its how most people play it safe when in a relationship. there needs come first there partners needs come 2and.

sure it should not be this way but its how some people watch out for themselves. i have never did this because i dont feel i have a right to something i had nothing to do with obtaining the property or whatever it is people want from there partner.

its almsot like a prenuptial agreement but it works for non married couple. it takes a lot of trust to sign something like that and hardly anyone trusts there partner that much.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still basically a child, but I suggest you show him whose boss. If it's YOUR property, he either complies or gets lost.
    If he is a potato couch kind of person who lazes around and gets no work done, that's a major hint to if he's using you. Studies have shown that relationships that break off but come together again are less likely each time to stick. So I think he may be using you, but you know him best; however don't make excuses for him- look at the facts and then based on those facts, make you decision. GIrl power!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, he is. He's trying to see if you're going to stick to your guns about the condo and you haven't, so you basically have told him he doesn't have to sign the agreement. He sounds like a squatter to me. Bring it up again and see how he reacts.