What is this that I'm feeling? I can't stop thinking about him & I am about to go crazy?

I've been talking to this guy online for maybe 3 months now. He's like the male version of me. I've met him in person. He's just... I'm blown away. He isn't the typical guy girls go after, but he's my type, and in completely in shock I met him. Thing is, our schedules are both very busy now.. I'm at my last year in college, and I can't stop thinking about him. I need to focus on my studies, and I'm trying, but he won't leave my head and I have never been so... In shock or in a daze as I am now? I don't know what to do because we rarely see each other. I wake up, he's what I first think about. As I get ready, he's there. While reading, I drift off and think of him. When I'm walking or laying around, I daydream of he and I together. I check his Facebook like 10 times a day. I listen to music that makes me think of him. I'm 22 and I feel like an immature little 12 year old. I never felt this way, I've never even been in a relationship before... And here, I just feel so caught off guard and surprised he exists and I don't know how to feel about it all. Am I being stupid?

What Guys Said 1

• Your twitterpatted (Bambi).. just make sure the fantasy does not outgrow the guy or else you may leave yourself sorely disappointed.
    But what do I know, that is just my opinion.

What Girls Said 1

• You're deeply infatuated with him.