Guys, would you leave a girl you're dating if you find out she's 25 and still a virgin?

She doesn't have much dating experience amd wants to save herself for her future husband.

Please give your opinions on it. Thanks!

• Yes, I don't want to deal with that
  • No, but I expect her to sleep with me soon
  • I respect her choice and will wait until she's ready
  • I'll date her just to sleep with her and then dump her

Most Helpful Guy

• So many women that are virgins these days are terrified men will dump them when they find out they haven't had sex. I don't know if that speaks to women insecurities or how awful men are as human beings.
    To me? I could care less. I'm into HER, and if she wants to wait yeah I'll be disappointed but if I care for her enough I'll wait. If she's the one I'll have her eventually. If she's not then I'll move on anyway
    My girlfriend was a virgin who wanted to wait for marriage and we didn't have sex for almost two years until she changed her mind. Guys CAN wait if they love the girl they just choose not to because the girl wants it usually more than the guys does lol

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy has a problem with you being a virgin, leave him be and move on. A person who cares about your well being and wants the same thing you want will not care. The same way if you were to wait till marriage, will your husband not worry about how the sex will be. All most men care about just as women who don't wait or wouldn't wait is performance because they believe it will make the relationship better. Its not. Its both people making an effort to make the relationship work. Those kind of men are just sexually out for themselves sexually and wants a person who fits their sexual taste. Overall your doing the right thing here.

Don't worry about other guys who wouldn't want you because of that. As long as your reasonably looking to get married in less than 4 years and not living together before you marry, there shouldn't be a problem. I say avoid cohabitation because it is not the same as marriage. And that includes all forms of sexual activity. But I can't tell you what to do, you will have to see and discover that for yourself. Don't stick around for a person who doesn't respect you or want the same as you. Not a person who 'fakes it till they make it' or attempts to your mind or question your beliefs and wants. They can't change you and neither can you change them. You can't fix them just as they can't fix you. Again, date somebody who wants you for you and wants to marry you by those terms, or just move on. Also, don't get emotionally attached to anybody so early without knowing everything and anything they are interested in or believe. Know their morals, belief's, if their religious or not, believe in God or not, values, etc. And only bring up about your sexual status if the question of sex comes about. But make sure you speak on that BEFORE becoming official. Do not become official with somebody who is not sure, is insecure about dating you long term, and doesn't see themselves getting married to you or want to have sex with.

What Guys Said 20

• I wouldn't deal with that. I told women upfront I don't do the wait until marriage or engagement thing.

• I am not marrying a girl just to get access to her cooch. If she says sex is off the table then so is a relationship.

• I for one can't wait for married. Would I dump her? Most likely not reslly cuz I'd find out during the dating stage. So things woukd just not continue.

• Virgin or expirience isn't a big prob but a large amount of people also wanna make sure they have a sexual connection as well so it may be difficult for you in the long run. maybe try being sexual but just make sure ur birth control and condoms are used and don't have a babt before ur married.

• I was going to say no until I saw the bit about future husband.

I'd dump her as soon as I heard that.

• At this point in my life it would probably be a deal breaker. When I was 25... Probably not have been. Keeping in mind though, I have deflowered more than one or two women.

• lol of course not. and we have sex whenever we feel both ready for it

• Voted C
    Not a big deal if I like her

• no one waits for anyone

• Nooky after one month or it's over.

• id stay with her but it depends on how long she says until she's ready

• yes i would, don't want to deal with the drama

• nooo thats the best being a virgin cuz u put ur flag there first if y know what i mean

• Dumb question.

• So I would have to be in a relationship for 2 - 3 years before we get married, damn 😮 don't think I could go so long without sex unless she's willing to give me blow jobs and that gets boring after a while

• Has she got any other sexual experience?

Is she expecting to be sexual without intercourse if in a relationship?

How soon is she hoping to get married?

How high is her drive? Is she super religious? Is she finding waiting hard?

• It doesn't matter cause I don't care about sex but I don't want to get married, so she'll have to live without sex. But if she doesn't believe in sex before marriage she's probably very religious or just stupid so it would be a problem indirectly

• No, that's not a reason to leave...

• Is she in good shape? That's what it matters

What Girls Said 1

• If he wants a relationship he won't leave, but lots of guys do hate waiting for sex. So find a ;like minded guy! You may even find a male virgin, since I'm sure they'd be more common than female ones.