Is it weird to take showers with your boyfriend all the time?

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's normal as well as my girlfriend I shower with female friends too.

it's not sexual to shower with others only if you make it can be fun too

Most Helpful Girl

• Me and my boyfriend showered together every day until we got our own place and our shower was too small. It's only weird if you make it weird friend

What Guys Said 7

• No it's really common :)

• Fun and saves water

• nope its super hot though!

• No! Totally normal.

• No, saves water!

• well the girl could then wash my back too

• If that's what you both like then go for it

My boyfriend didn't have a problem with it until his friends said that its weird that we do it so often.

That's what I thought. But we got into a huge fight last night and he brought this up during it. So I was kind of confused. It never bother me when we showered together.

He shouldn't let it bother him what they say. It's between you and him, not his friends

What Girls Said 6

• nope, i dont think so. my boyfriend and i live together and when one of wants to take a shower chances are the other does too. plus it saves water lol. we occasionally shower alone (like when im too lazy to get out of bed when he's about to get ready for work)

• No, nothing like being environmentally friendly showering with a friend! Leads to all kinds of fun playfullness. I shower with my guy most of the time too on those days when our schedules allow.

• Whenever my boyfriend and I are together, we shower with each other and he always pees on me (gross but fuck cares)

• No, it's a good way of saving water.

• No
    Fun
    And
    Economic

• It's awesome. Great way to start the day.