Guys, Would you love your girl the same if you knew her dirty past?

The idea that popped up first for you is exactly what I meant by 'dirty past'

2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah sure. It would make me know she is open to being very kinky which is hot. If she's a sweet girl, it's a bonus.

The caveat is that she was being as dirty and even dirtier with me.

That make sense?

Nice question, I'll be honest you turned me on by talking dirty lol, I can only imagine what you would be like in pm chat ;-)

Lols, you have an active mind for dirty topics which is cool. Plus you guessed 1 of my dirty deeds correct but what I had in mind is a little bit dirtier than that.

I know Doctor, it healthy I agree! I leave sex alone. I said Unhealthy Lifestyle, i e an addiction and the rest

Oh well then if she is over it, then sure. She's worked on improving herself.

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on what you did lol

I don't want to say what I did, lol. so just guess one serious dirty (and past) secret.

Omg! Why sex drive? Guys really! So 'dirty secret' just translates to' sexual drive and multiple partners' to you?

I'm taking guesses since you're not telling me lolllll I'm just saying if it's a sexual past I won't judge you but if you did something evil I will judge you lol