Do guys mind a bit of stomach fat?

I'm not overweight (5 ft 4 and 125 lbs), but I carry a bit of extra weight on my stomach. Does this turn guys off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, I don't really care either way. I definitely prefer it to girls with abs, that's a turn off for me. Ultimately I'm looking at a girls face, not down her her stomach... face is the biggest thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol the last thing you should be concerned about is what guys think, a lot of them are so out of shape and expect a girl to have a perfect body, fuck that.

It's part of attraction, I'm a guy.. I care about what girls think. I give more strength to what I personally think over that, I think everyone should.. But it doesn't mean you should completely neglect what the other gender is attracted to if you're attracted to them. And I don't think a lot of guys are out of shape, most guys I know aren't, most people in the gym are guys as well usually.

@Kkaos yeah I haven't seen a lot of guys that are in shape. I personally am in shape because I care about what I think about my self, not about what guys think of me.

I agree, like I also have a definite idea of how I want to look and I don't care what other people think, but then there's things that I'm undecided about like for me stubble, clean shaven etc.. I'm happy how I look with either so I need help deciding I guess, lol.

What Guys Said 7

• A little belly fat is actually kind of cute and sexy on a girl. Don't hesitate to wear a crop top!

• I don't mind at all

• It wouldn't turn me off at all.

• Absolutely not.

• No way

• Post a picture of ur stomach

• OK by me.

What Girls Said 1

• Nah, most guys have no problems with a little bit of squish.