Slept with A guy on the first date?

I met this guy online (of course) he is older than me seems like a great guy he is looking for a relationship we talked for a month before deciding to meet. We met and we ended up sleeping together I spent the night, everything was great holding hands waking up in the middle of the night for kisses. After that he has been very distant, we talked on the phone daily now he doesn't call. We stil talk but it's not lik before 😩 I got my hopes uop

Most Helpful Guy

• He could come back, but that's usually a good sign that he was never interested in a relationship. Did you get the impression that he was really wanting to have sex on the first date? Or do you think it just happened? Chances are that was his intention the whole time.

No, he kept telling me that he wanted a relationship. the way we used to talk and the way we connected felt like we were in a relationship. I feel that it just happened.

He could say whatever he likes, it doesn't mean it was genuine. Actions speak louder than words and right now his actions are not looking good, if something's changed after you've had sex, something's wrong.

Yeah you are right. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of them are lying to you baby girl... but not me! I'm going to keep it 100 understand? Idc if you hate the truth or not, I don't want you making this mistake again or blaming yourself for weeks and what not. Stop stressing over this dude cause he isn't interested sorry to say, but you need to move on. You can't change his mind into wanting to take you serious for a relationship cause in his head you moved things to fast. The temptation was there, but so was the resistance. You gave in. He is just stringing you along just in case he needs some meow again or maybe he is just being nice about the situation by not telling you he doesn't like you, but that isn't being very nice... it's called leading you on. But at this age I'm sure deep down inside you know. I can only tell you that this is a lesson learned, next time you'll keep em interested with more than a KFC breast, thigh and leg. p. s. I'm not even letting anyone tap this and I can tell you that people like to cuddle after sex soooo yeah fuck him... not literally... hmm again. Best of luck to you in the future.

What Guys Said 6

• Sometimes sleeping with someone on the first date can be good, but it can also be bad. Sounds like the guy wanted to get into your pants and did without wanting to pursue any relationship. You seem to really like him. Sorry, it turned out the way it did.

It's okay, you live and you learn

• shit happens

• yeah you got played sorry but you live and learn right?

• never a good idea to sleep with someone on the first date. that's reserved more for the third date

• He got what he wanted, pussy

• You give up the cookies to fast 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 7

• :/ Sorry girl, but many guys are going to lose interest if you sleep with them early on. It's just the way that a lot of them are programmed. They're like hunters and they enjoy the process of a challenge. For a lot of guys, having sex too early makes them bored later because they feel like they've already seen all there is to see in the "main attraction". It can do something to their ability to stay emotionally interested.

If I may ask, what exactly is it you want to know about the situation?

• Its the luck of the draw. You can either have him stick around or most likely lose interest. I found one night atand very random and hard to know what to expect. Enjoy it for it was

• I just went through this same thing.. unfortunately he was probably just in it for the sex

I hate guys. Just say it how it is. I talked to tons of guys and I felt he was the one to pick for a relationship smh

I know how you feel. They are too good at playing nice guy at the beginning. Dating is really hard

• I am sorry... but he was just looking for sex.

• This happened to me last week, so weird caus he went to the trouble of telling me about his family and what he hopes for. we spoke daily for a month aswell And then as soon as we had sex I never heard from him again. I don't get it he's a " nice guy" but he's also the biggest dick I've ever met. FYI men if you aren't interested just tell us instead of leaving us hanging

Imm so sorry to hear that

Haha nah his loss at least that's how I'm looking at it , honestly though the sex was shit haha. But you learn from everything so :)

• He'll be back when he wants sex again.

Yeah sure, I don't wan just want that. The thing is I left my shoes in his car 😒

I think so I'll call him next week to pick it up

And if he wants to f again, don't put out

• But he still calls you every day?
    That's good I think..
    Give it some time and see how this goes for next few days.. Or till your next date.
    I know it doesn't feel right when he starts calling you less where it should be more now. But be patient now just wait and see how it goes.

Yeah we still talk, he still calls me babe and things like that but doesn't ca