Am I right or wrong for backing out?

This guy likes me, I like him too but I'm moving 30min away in a month. I stopped with the whole flirting and talking, l became cold towards him basically. He's still trying to pursue me, even though he knows I'm moving. Am I wrong for being cold? Should I give him a chance if he's willing to try the distance thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like him and he likes you, moving away just a distance of 30-mintues is not a good reason in my view to break it off completely and be cold towards him. You don’t have anything to lose and everything to gain by giving this guy a chance, because obviously he’s more than just interested in you, he’s over the hills interested in you, and since he’s willing to give it a try, go for it and be happy, especially if the idea of being without him doesn’t feel right in your heart. I mean, in the end, you’re going to do to do what you feel is best for you overall, but what’s the harm in trying something new like this just to see if you both can make it work. That’s what I’d do in your position.

Most Helpful Girl

• 30 minutes isn't very far, lol. Unless you have like 30 guys a minute away barking up your tree 😂😂

But if you're not into him, don't worry, you don't have to keep things going. Just decide what you want :)

What Guys Said 5

• I would say it's okay but if you think 30 minutes is far then well maybe you don't like him very much. If a girl told me this I would think she is just making an excuse it does sound cold but maybe you don't like him much just a little.

If you don't like him or think 30 minutes drive is too far then just keep being cold. If you actually care about him then 30 minutes isn't a problem but he's probably pissed off at you right now. If I was him I'd be pissed over something as trivial as a 30 minute drive.

Can you answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

• 30min away, that's only the other side of the city.

• Only if you are certain, you can't handle it, don't hurt him unnecessarily. But don't go cold. Talk to him about it. Explain what you think, and how you feel. It can hurt when someone just stops showing interest. At least let him know why, so he doesn't make up reasons and try to change. Be honest, open and trustful.

• yes, it's a small thing.

• Yeah, 30 min drive is nothing really. Unless you don't have a car then it complicates things a little. That doesn't mean you should brake it off and be cold. It takes two to make it work.

What Girls Said 2

• It seems like maybe he wants to try the distance if he's still pursuing you. (Unless he doesn't fully understand something, then you have to let him fully understand if you decide to pursue it.) I think the more important question is whether YOU want to? And just a side note, 30min doesn't seem bad at all. I wouldn't even consider that a "distance" thing, but maybe it's because I'm the city? Best of luck!

• Girl 30 mins is nothing I dated my ex who moved to England for 6 months were no longer together but if your into each other it works. And really you can drive to each other or catch up when you want to.