If you rush into relationships does it take longer to find some one?

Every guy I find interested is either taken or a douchbag. It seems like all the good guys are already taken and I'm one of the girls that is left out with nothing. I always end up messing up saying something too forward without even realizing it. Also ends up with my heart broken and that I should give up forever.

Most Helpful Guy

• No it'll happen everyone deserves to be happy. My spouse is divorcing me but I don't loose hope of finding happiness either with if we were to get back together or with someone new. Be positive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe, sometimes that is the case.
    I am sorry you feel the way you do, but maybe this is a sign to take it easy for the time being, until you find a guy who isn't taken, and someone more special you connect with?

Rushing to find that perfect someone could surely make it more difficult to find the one you're meant to be with, as you're so focused on finding that perfect guy for you, you miss the details to the puzzle while focusing on the end picture sorta speak.
    I personally have only ever been in two relationships in my life, and I am 24 years old. I wanted to find that mr right for me, so instead of dating every guy I could, I took my time to learn about shared traits, things we had in common, compatibility, and how I felt and how that person made me feel about myself too.

it sucks having your heart broken, but it lets you learn and grow from it. I believe, if it doesn't work out, than it's for a reason. I think you should take a break from seeking for guys, and work on focusing on yourself more and enjoying time alone, while getting over these heart breaks too. That person will enter your life one day, you never know when, but you'll know it when it happens.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• No that's just silly talk. I've felt that way before and rushed into a relationship that was stupid, looking back on it, it was an experience and lesson to learn, but no never give up, be proactive and remove all this negativity. You need to think positively, I've been through this phase where I let this weigh me down for awhile then I started to just let go, have fun with friends and kept going, it didn't matter what happened. I also think sometimes it's really dependent on luck and maybe it's not your year to find someone, but eventually after some time you will, just keep dating.

• I feel the same way, but I'm at least 10 years older than you.

Don't worry about upsetting anyone.. you can never say anything wrong. It's really just that those guys don't like you enough.

Maybe someday you'll meet someone good enough for you... just be happy and enjoy life. Believe me sometimes it looks like people are in these wonderful happy relationships but in fact they are not.