What do I say to this girl on snapchat?

I have this girl on snapchat who ivfind really attractive and we are mutual friends on snapchat. I just don't know what to say to her to get to talk to her and actually get to know her. I did go to high school with her but we never really spoke back in high school. I honestly want to get to know this girl and see where it goes from there but I don't know what to say through snapchat to not seem like another thirsty guy trying to get at her

What Girls Said 1

• Do you guys have any common interests? If yes, try talking to her about those interests.

What Guys Said 2

• Start some conversation off about your highschool and the times there. If you dont wanna seem like some thirsty guy just start casual talk. Nothing serious at all. It may take a bit but make sure it's small talk for the most part and then you can ask her to go for some coffee or a drink sometime. It's all about timing my friend

• You could try to, find a common interest, and talk about it. Or if you want to make it exiting send her your question, followed by "shit that wasn't me for you!" and she will definitely think your sweet. Contact established. But make sure you tell her that it was on purpose after awhile, so she knows it was an intended incident. If she gets med (can't see why but) you just blame me! Good luck! And remember, both your and her brains are highwired to this. Just float on the sea of love my friend, and everything will be Allright!

Oh and if you Jeark of before a date, you will be able to think about more than sex, and give her the real you. 👍