How much money do you need to be well off with getting girls?

It seems that money plays a huge role in getting opportunities to meet girls. Honestly, if I could find the girl of my dreams while living with average money, just so Im not worrying about it, then that would make me infinitely happier. But I worry about money being an issue. It just seems like I need more and more if i ever want to get a girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wtf does money have to do with attraction. Hate to break this to you, but women you like just don't like you. Money won't change that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if they are making the same money as us these days like it seems then it be an issue really if we are all equal but I guess you need at least $50,000 a year

What Girls Said 2

• Well unless you want a gold digger, money shouldn't play a role in getting the right girls

• 10 bucks no probs

What Guys Said 4

• What type of girls are we talking, average everyday girls or gold digging girls? For average everyday girls a couple of dollars is the bare minimum, for gold digging girls you don't need money, you need a wallet full of credit cards.

• You'll just be attracting gold diggers at that point.

• If a girl cares about how much money you have then she obviously cares more about that than you.

• Money is to women what boobs and ass are to men.