Do girls like it when guys do the yawn and put there arm around them as seen on T. V?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I only like this if I like the guy. For me I just don't feel comfortable having someone I am uninterested in romantically do this. That being said, skip the yawn and just do it because why hide the true reason? You want to be closer and that is a good reason :)

What Girls Said 9

• Makes me giggle a bit, but I think it's cute. I had a guy do it to me and we just laughed about it. I only feel as if a guy would do it as a joke though.

• If that happened to me I would recognize it immediately and laugh. It's kind of endearing and cute in an innocent kind of way. It mainly tells me that person has no idea what to do.

• no its lame. if he wants to be affectionate he should but be honest about it. if he's not comfortable, id rather he not to it at all.

wouldn't you feel silly if a girl yawned as a pretext for putting her arm around you?

• It's very cliche lol

• It may be cheesy but it is really adorable.

• I guess it's cute

• That's so corny

• It's cute

• Lol 😃

What Guys Said 4

• Its childish. Just be a man and do it. No need to yawn.

• I've always done it ironically and made a joke about it.

Chicks love it.

• If you're doing it for real no that's kind of awkward. If you do it in a joking matter where you're being obvious on purpose it can be funny.

It's like pickup lines. I never use them when I'm trying to flirt with a girl or ask them out but later when they get to know me and are comfortable I'll bust them out just to make them laugh.

• Why fake it? Just put your arm around, no need to fake it