Staying at my boyfriends house and we are currently sleeping in separate rooms. What do I do?

He has been tired and moody since the beginning of this evening. I understand he had a very long day and it was very hot outside.

I asked him if I could come over this afternoon and he said it was okay. Firstly he was ready to start an argument with me because I supposedly took a while to get ready and he had already arrived.

To be honest I don't feel like I took all that long and he admitted that him being tired made things worse. I apologised and he said it's okay he's just tired. We stopped off at a grocery store and I said I wasn't getting out the car and he made a big fuss about it (baring in mind he wanted to go shopping). I ended up getting out the car so he would stop moaning.

On the way to his house he tells me I'm staying over and he needs x amount of sleep before driving me home. I just said it would have been nice if he had told me this beforehand so I was prepared. Then I kinda forgot about it.

I sat on his sofa comfortably and after a while he joined me and we struggled to find a comfortable position. He was a little lovely dovey after he had freshened up which was nice. Eventually he fell asleep with his head crushing my boob and after a while it became really sweaty. I was uncomfortable and really bored after a while and couldn't sleep because he was snoring so loudly. I decided to watch some videos instead which woke him up and he had a go at me.

I didn't make a big deal out of the things he did that pissed me off, I wanted him to get some rest and hopefully wake up in a better mood. He slept on me for over an hour until I went to the bathroom.

As I entered the bathroom I heard him go into his room. I went back downstairs and he didn't come back. I'm sat in his living room and he's upstairs. I'm not even going to join him. I feel kinda sad that he left me all alone and didn't invite me Tbh.

Most Helpful Guy

• How long have you been together? When you're ready go upstairs and go to bed. I don't think it's a big deal but he should of just told you that he's too tired tonight.

It's been a month. That's what I'm thinking. He didn't once mention being tired today and I've spoken to him throughout the day.

It worked out? So morning sex? :-P lol

Haha not quite sex but we did a little something :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• That's not a big deal at all. He was probably expecting you to join him if you wanted to.

Yep he said he told me where he was going and expected me to join. I didn't even hear him. I joined him by about 4am though.