I want a lap dance... from a woman?

Hey guys!

So I've never been to a strip club or anything but I've kind of been wanting to get a lap dance from another woman. My boyfriend agreed to pay for it, but I was just wondering what to expect. Like what happens during a lap dance haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically a dancer grinds on you for a pre determined amount of time and you give her money based on the amount of nudity and the leingh of time

In addition I used to be a door man at a strip club

Does it depend on the club? Is there a way to find out all this information before hand haha?

Before you go to the club, not really

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Well your pe-.. uh...

• I want a lap dance... from a woman?

You will not believe how many women I have bought a lap dance for because they had NEVER been to a strip club before.
    No, I do not hang in strip clubs.
    I never knew how many women were curious about strip clubs. So I take them and show them first hand. All the ones I have taken loved it and thought it was such a unique experience they would never have done on their own and certainly not with another female. Maybe I just ran into the sordid few, but none the less, they seemed to enjoy it. One time is normally enough tho. :p

Just my opinion

• let us know how it was.

• I personally don't get it. Whats the big deal of one human dancing in front of another? Kids do it for grown ups all the time. Why is it so different if a grown ass women does it for a man? I feel as if men as a group treat pretty women like mentally challenged people. Then girls go and behave mentally challenged because they've been trained to do so.

• best non explicite explanation I could find:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZNYV6gOuQE
    just imagine more nudity etc. and not being on the stage

• you might be bisexual, or at least bi curious if not bi. but, if you want one from one, go ahead, be my guest, if he's approving of it, which of course he is. you really shouldn't expect much though. it really just depends on the club you wind up going to. i think it used to be full nude here in my state, but, i think it's changed. they basically just grind on you, like you would in a dance with your boyfriend

to be honest though, it was a complete waste of money, and time when i did it. i was in a really bad place in my life when i decided to go to strip clubs. im glad im over it now

What Girls Said 4

• Good for you having a boyfriend that lets you explore!

It's probably going to consist a lot of her grinding on you, gyrating around and getting rather in-your-face sexually. She'll probably touch you in a sexual way and you'll be allowed to touch her, though to what extent really depends on the girl. Best of luck!

Thank you so much!!

• You should, it's fun and hot!!

• A lot of ass grinding

• I have other girls give me lap dances before. She will on be the top moving her body around.