Hitting boyfriend?

Sometimes I get so angry when my boyfriend and I fight. We yell at each other. Neither of us has ever physically hurt the other but sometimes I get the urge to just hit him, I get so upset and out of control. He is a great guy and would never hurt me so I'm not afraid of him hitting back. For this reason I never want to hit him. How do i control my anger when I feel like doing this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't fight so much. The reason you two are fighting so much is that collectively you two are relatively inflexible. Pick and choose your battles. Fight only over those things that are worth fighting about. If you find that you still have a lot of fights then you should terminate your relationship and move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to end the relationship. If you're worried about hurting your partner you are not in the place to be in a relationship.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• In my relationship, I turn that into sex. angry sex. it's amazing.

I'm not giving you that advice though, cause you'r underage...

• I think you should talk to a professional... Or google how to control anger issue.
    Hitting someone is a real serious issue. you might even lose him because of that reason only.