I'm so confused):?

so I met this guy online and he asked for full body pictures and I would send them to him and recently we met up. I feel like he doesn't like my body because he makes remarks like I should work out and stuff and it makes me uncomfortable. I mean I'm 5'1 and weigh 120 at most. he seems to be athletic and I'm pretty sure he would prefer someones body type like Kylie kardashian. now I don't know, I feel I should loose weight but at the same time I feel my body type is fine. what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ditch that guy, nothing wrong with weighing 120. Get someone who can actually appreciate your looks and appreciate you for you. I'd understand if someone was telling you to work out if you were way overweight but... you aren't.

Most Helpful Girl

• What should you do is drop that ass and move on.
    It's very very rude of him to say that shit to you.
    Just because your body is not his ideal type, he can't say you should work out and make you uncomfortable. Very arrogant ass he is.
    Don't even bother with what he had to say.
    As long as you fine and comfortable with your body, you good.

What Guys Said 3

• Leave this asshole. Your body is fine the way it it. Dont change for any dude.

• Guy sounds like an asshole.
    Why would you allow yourself to be treated like this?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• your body is fine just the way it is. find a better guy for you

• Why are guys judging female bodies when their dicks me on shrimp?

• Fuck that dude