Did he tell me this for a reason?

My ex and I live two hours apart. I broke up with him a few weeks ago. I regretted doing so and apologized a week later but he wasn't that receptive. That was a few weeks ago. I dropped off some of his things at his house. I sent a text saying that I dropped off some stuff by the front door. He replied back and said okay cool thanks. A few minutes later he sent another text saying his roommate just told him (his stuff was there) and that he's in LA (my city)

Did he tell me he's in my city for a reason?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he's thinking about meeting you

Most Helpful Girl

• Might be as he wants to see you? Or could be just to explain why he didn't answer the door for his stuff

Thanks. Yea I didn't even knock or anything. I dropped it off then let him know that I left his stuff.

Probably didn't realise you didn't knock as most people do

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you're thinking way too much of the situation. I don't think there's any hidden reason to it except that he is in LA.

• you're overthinking this