What are some good places to meet high society guys?

I don't mean millionaires, but ambitious, smart and attractive guys in their twenties, also how can I get their attention?

2mo I'm just tired of dating guys without standards, and as someone who comes from a high class family I would like to meet guys on that level, but I also want to do it while being independent and without the help of my parents

Most Helpful Guy

• High-end bars are good place. You'll find most young city workers in there after work most days (monday and Friday drinks are particularly popular). Does depend what type though, you'll find mostly legal, corporate and finance guys. Engineers and doctors tend to restrict activities to the weekends due to to the nature of the job.

As for how you can get their attention, well you generally have to be attractive, (more importantly in shape) you also need to be ambitious and somewhat successful in your own field too. If you're just a pretty face that's not really going to cut it. You need to remember that for these guys the career is important and you gotta be able to have your own life, not just be a clingy leech.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably through university, clubs (not night clubs or bars), gyms (yes you can depending if you can spot them), mutual friends.. lots of places but you have to spot them.. if you work in an organisation that has those types of people your in the right place

What Guys Said 6

• You're not fooling anyone when you say you want an ambitious guy. Everyone by this point knows that "ambitious" really means "Six figure salary or greater." Not trying to sound bitter but that's just the truth of it. As for how to get their attention, honestly there is no one size fits all with us, especially with the richer guys. The one thing I will say though is to avoid trying to use money or your boobs to attract him. Rich guys don't care about what you can give them in terms of resources. Instead work on how you can make him feel.

• they want ambitious, smart and attractive women

• You're probably not in their league if you need to ask.

• dont do it. They will use you and dump.

• How high society is 'high society' in your eyes?

I explained in the description

Both options really, it's the personality, dreams and hard work on achieving them that matters

As Cosy said, if you're in a financial center, the after work drinks spots are great for a lot of guys in that industry.

IT guys are more likely to be found online, to be honest.

You can try things like singles nights associated with galleries and museums stuff like that.

To be honest, anything that requires money to get in filters on who has a decent job.

• at university

I'm looking for someone somewhat older and more established than me already but not much, so we can build our lives together and support one another

try to find the right bars

What Girls Said 8

• Law faculties? 😂

• not tinder.

• they will come to you

• honestly no where maybe library bc they are smart .
    choose your guy wisely

• Now I ain't sayin she a gold digger

Read the description before making judgments

• get a membership from golf club, tennis club, any club that says exclusive club for the elites.
    you should dress like a high society class, you should learn how they walk and talk.
    find/ use someone who can bring you to elite parties, flirt and make friends from there.
    BUT before you do any of these make sure that you are beautiful and elegant enough to play the part. Goodluck to you.

• Are you ambitious, smart and attractive yourself?
    If you are you probably just meet these type of guys by default in your social circle.
    If you aren't you can't really get their attention.

I am but I just moved abroad and my social circle isn't that big, but I'm also tired of being alone and want to meet someone of standards

• So you're a golddigger

Did you even read the description?