Guys, do you like party girls or domestic girls?

For instance would you marry a girl who parties a lot and hangs around at bars or clubs, smokes, drinks or a domestic girl who likes to have fun but is not much of a party or bar person, non smoker?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• domestic girls anyday... way better for longer relationships

What Guys Said 4

• I don't like the word "domestic girl". But I'd want someone who likes to do fun things, just not clubs and bars and that kind of stuff

That's who I want, too. I never go to bars/clubs.

Yeah me neither and I don't plan to. My dream is more of a laying on a grassy field under the stars together kinda girl

• I will never be with a party girl in any serious way.

• Domestic type.

• Domestic i haven't gone out drinking since college and my main reason then was to get laid. It's noisy your more likely to get dickheads fighting you meet people but you do more so at networking evens and you learn more there.
    Also your going to be getting hit on by other guys even if we where in an open relationship we would need to vet people with each other first. Also unless you where getting your girlfriends involved i feel an open relationship could be very one sided.