Boyfriend hardly initiates contact, what to do?

Nowadays we hardly message each other, and rarely he says good morning to me, and after that no more texts. I will always try to find topics to talk about but usually, they ended quite abruptly. I feel that most of the time is I am the one talking to him first. What does this imply? And what should I do? I feel that he doesn't bother to talk to me about anything. Are most guys like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on , usually during the initial stages of dating people do tend to message more to each other , but it gradually cools off after they both know where they stand with each other and feel comfortable together

If it's becoming an issue for you then talk to him so he can reassure you that he still feels the same way about you.

Don't jump to assumptions , wait until you hear his response after you tell him how you feel. If he genuinely cares about you then he'll be concenerd you feel the way you do, and he'll try to initiate contavt , and make the messages more meaningful, so you feel loved and wanted by him

What Guys Said 4

• No not all guys are like that and I don understand what you are saying. Yes there are guys who cannot start a conversation and they are not very good with texting skills but if the woman takes the initiative to start the conversation then the guy will show interest and take it forward and surely the conversations won't end abruptly.

However even after the woman taking the initiative to start conversations the guy still doesn't show interest then it's not a good sign and that would clearly indicate that he is not as interested and curious as you are.

• It implies he is a guy, and texts exactly like every other guy out there.

Yes, most guys are like this.

If you want him to be different, you need to tell him that that is what you need.

• Most girls your age are really boring and quite dull, guys only talk to them because they have youth and are in their prime.

Part of the problem is that due to your youthful looks and appeal, men and others will spend time with you, be nice and give you stuff. Due to this, some of you do not really develop much of a personality and this can wear thin after a while.

Guys on the other hand, we don't get shit, we have to work for it, even if we are good looking. We have to develop personality.

What topics do you try to talk about?

Like certain latest news, sometimes I will share posts and pictures to him, however, sometimes he ignores or he reacts by sending me replies about the posts. These are just some examples that I talked to him.

Certain latest news? lol, I yawned. I actually yawned at my keyboard... It could be that he's just not into texting but then that stuff doesn't sound that interesting.

• he is the type who likes to act more than talk

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he lost interest in you or prbbly just busy.

He's now waiting for school reopening, currently staying at home most of the time, watching CS:GO. Is this counted as busy? Haha, cos even if I were to stay at home using the com I will still feel bored. Won't he feel bored as well? However, when we plan to meet he will become excited O. O

hmm.. maybe he just misses you then. try seeing him more often, hopefully that helps.

ok thank you for ur opinion~~