Hitting on a girl at work?

Long story short. I work in a call center. They just brought in a new class of people for training this past Monday. There's this one cute girl in the training class that I noticed always stares at me for a few seconds anytime she sees me. And it seems like she goes out of her way to do it.

I haven't had a chance to meet her yet, but I'm gonna make a point to talk to her today. But I honestly think she's absolutely gorgeous. I'm really just thinking about introducing myself and straight-up tell her how beautiful I think she is.

Since I've never met her before, is that too straight forward?

What Girls Said 1

• just be casual be like hey whats up ? how are you doing today then initiate the beautiful thing. don't be to straight up bc she won't like that

thats what i ended up doing, and it worked. i was nervous as hell too. thanks for the response.

its okay then ask her out :)

What Guys Said 2

• best be sure you can see yourself merry this person... if not-then i would strongly advise you not to peruse her. i don''t believe you should date til you're ready to get married-that goes double for situation-if you just see her as a fling... it'll be VERY hard for the both of you to work together.

• never mix business with pleasure. In other words dont shit on the table where you eat.