Have you seen your S/O throw up?

Does that change the way you look at them?

Especially if it's early on in the relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• You see, for most girls or people in general. This would screw me up bad lol. But for this girl, my current SO. No not at all. It's like I can accept her entirely. Like as in everything about her, even her gross body fluid. im OK with it all:). When it comes to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but I saw him shoot snot out of his nose after sneezing. It's not a big deal, it happens to everyone.

It's as the saying goes: "Don't marry em' if you haven't seen em' with the flu.'"

What Guys Said 5

• What is the cause? They drank too much? Or have the flu?

If it's cuz they drank too much then yeah, it's gonna change the way you look at them. I guess it could depend on if you think that's good or bad. Frankly, I think it shows lack of restraint or control. But maybe that's what you want - she'll get drunk and loose?

• Id think nothing of it. Shit happens. Unless she pukes on my panama jack's. Im gonna go bearzerk if that happens! (jk)

• With my ex, I saw her throw up a lot twice
    The first time was because she caught stomach virus and I was there too comfort and clean her
    The 2nd time she went out and had too many drinks, so she called me to pick her up and take her home

• Not a problem.

• That's how I met her. She had drunk a somewhat to much when I found her and brought her to some quiet room where she could rest and brought her some water, bucket and so on.

What Girls Said 4

• Nope, I haven't. I don't mind seeing that though, these things happen.

• No, but I've heard it LOL. He's heard and seen me before no biggie.

• Nope.

• yes and i was so happy to take care of him and clean up. it was so endearing ♡