Would you date?

Would you date ...?
Is this worth dating

Most Helpful Girl

• You literally chose the worst camera angle possible, and you look very sad. Please don't use this picture on Tinder or something. If you can't get a date then look at yourself before blaming anyone, could you improve your style? Your hair? Your skin? Your physical fitness? Your attitude? You have to care for yourself before wanting someone else to care for you.

Well have tried a new style for hair. Physical fitness i walk my dog and do shopping on my own
      My attitude is improving. My skin can't be changed my style is hard to explain.

@Truthatanycost no way im doing that

Actually, you already are ''doing that'', it's in the foods we eat, just not enough to overcome the amount we lose.

Most Helpful Guy

• I recommend taking a better selfie then we'll make better judgment. Go outside in better light, and don't look down at the camera, keep it leveled, or look up,

What Girls Said 13

• Of course you're worth dating. You are not my type, but that's just a personal preference. Don't worry, there is somebody out there who will love you. Until you find that person, you should work on becoming the best you that you can be. A positive self image makes you more likable 😊

• I think you have potential but try a better angle for the picture! Honestly that's one of the worst angles for anyone lol

• Don't question yourself because we're all ugly to somebody and understand you're not going to date the whole world but someone who loves you for you. Opinions doesn't matter because we all have doubts in our flaws but it's our hearts that should be stating the most facts.

• Not my type, sorry :/ I prefer darker guys

But of course you're still worth dating. You'll find someone, don't worry, plus you're still young.

• Yeah

• Nope, he's not attractive to me :P

You are so rude

@Lostsoulman it doesn't matter how you say it rude always means rude and it clearly wasn't appropriate here at all.

@Hammerofthor yep

• Nah, not my taste.

• sorry but you're not my type. you'll find someone though

• Yes you're worth dating but I wouldn't date you

• he is not my taste but I have to see him in the inside.

You seen me in my inside?

yes thats cool but I have to spend time with you, hang with you and talk to you to give you an opinion.

Im under 18 and you are between 25 and 29

• No, never too ugly

• if the dude treats ya right and is cool then why not

• no sorry

What Guys Said 6

• You are not ugly at all. All you need to do is lose a little weight and you should do just fine.

• I mean maybe someone on here will get in on this.

Dude of course someone will date you, somewhere out there a girl is lusting for a hot GaG male and that could be you.

• Losing hair so do military cut , workout , maybe be cop career

• You hace a shot.

• @Lostsoulman she blocked me. She has some faulty wiring

• 1) Lose weight
    2) Choose a better angle camera

:)