Advice on meeting guys on campus as a transfer student?

My new university has a lot of Asian guys and i find them really attractive. I'm black and white and i talk to everyone but currently my classes are online so i rarely go on campus but i do approach guys. The last guy I got a number from has a girlfriend, he was cute but my intention wasn't really to date him. I get approached by guys off campus but I usually do not find them attractive at all.

So far I have not gotten another guy's number yet.

2mo Bump

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to make an effort to sign up for in-person courses whenever they are available, rather than the online courses. Yeah the commute to campus --- and parking --- can be a hassle, but it's worth it to meet and see people in general in person. :)

Like Amuro said here, you can also join some clubs, or frequently visit the library. The same people tend to use those places regularly, so they will give you multiple chances to see and talk to them! There, if you don't catch them on one day or don't feel up to approaching them on that day, you can often get a second chance on some other day haha.

I never thought about places that people frequently use, i will definitely consider that. I plan on taking classes on campus next semester

Thank you for the MHO star! And good luck with all those guys you find attractive. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• "The last guy I got a number from has a girlfriend, he was cute but my intention wasn't really to date him."
    ^^ What WAS yr intention?

__

I mean... this is just the blindingly common-sense answer, but, you should GO on campus!

Isn't there some kind of rec center / workout place, where you could go do some workouts?
    The boys who use the rec center are probably hotter, on average, than other boys... and I'm SURE you're paying through the nose in student activity fees for access to that gym -- whether you use it or not -- so you may as well use it!

__

Last not least --
    I'm not sure I understand the situation here. You're a student at a school that has a physical campus... but you take classes online?

Help a girl out here -- As far as I understood, there were (1) colleges with physical campuses, and (2) online colleges and/or online "extensions" of physical schools (the latter of which *wouldn't* generally allow physical access to facilities on the main campus).
    I didn't know there were physical campuses whose students sometimes took their classes online... Is that a thing?

>>>>>>"I didn't know there were physical campuses whose students sometimes took their classes online... Is that a thing?"

Yes indeed; it is becoming a thing more and more. There are often online and in-person options for the SAME course too, especially for general-education courses. So people can choose which one they prefer and enroll in that one lol.

Ok well I feel that I am getting desperate to get a date with a guy

Tx for the MHLuv <3

What Guys Said 1

• Well you should probably take classes on campus that would fix everything. You could also join a few clubs or go to a few social functions on campus. Students Associations will always have something going a few times a month. Just choose one and go it could be something from the African student union, international student union, Baptist Collegiate Ministries, or any thing else. You could meet them pretty easily just get involved in a few clubs they may join and that's it.

You could also just go to the library and study if you stay there long enough someone will ask you out. But just getting involved in activities helps you out a lot.

Could you answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

I do plan on taking classes on campus but if i find a part time job i will have little time for clubs

What Girls Said 0