Girls, All you have to do is be ok looking and compliment her a good bit?

I've noticed all it takes to get girls is just put a little effort into your appearance and be confident. Just don't be creepy. And eventually a single girl will start to like you

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, doesn't take much. I mean, it won't guarantee every girl will like you, but there's no avoiding that lol. Every girl has different likes and tastes, so you're right in saying "eventually a girl will start to like you" rather than "every girl will be lining up for your time." Your observations are very realistic, well done.

Well I'm fairly good looking. Also I feel like most men are so shy you get points just for being confident and out going

What Girls Said 7

• Congratulations and it only took you 17 years to realize that! You should be proud of yourself, most guys never find out!

Ya just tell her she's pretty with a smile on your face. And if she smiles and laughs you have your foot in the door. All you have to do not is take your time and court her. You know make her feel special. Like if your outside with her and u see a flower in a gard3n take the flower and give it to her lol. Am I right. I do shit like that all the time it usually works

• Umm yeah thing is if you're really ugly "a little effort" won't be enough 😂😂

• Not necessarily, but most of the time yes.

• Sure. If you're confident and not a jerk women will like you, unless they're jerks. Why don't more men understand this? Being a jerk is not attractive.

Ya I love flattering girls. It makes them and me feel nice. I'm all for women approaching guys but a man should be able to walk up to any woman and tell her she's pretty

• Yes that's quite true girls like good looking guys with a normal personality 😂

• Yeah, it seems fine on paper.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more