Does anyone feel the same?

I've had one boyfriend before, ( yes i know im 17) its not so bad. however after being together for a year and he breaking up with me, i haven't found anyone who i click with as much as i do with him. Mind you, my ex is out of my life now, no contact and i don't want to get back with him since our breakup last year in September. While i love being single for now, focusing on friends , having fun and school ( most important of course) i feel like I'm never going to meet someone new that could possibly be better. Sure i've had some flirts, the " hanging out" type of relationship if you know what i mean but nothing serious and i would like someone to actually care about me. On the other hand my last breakup drained my energy so much that i feel like relationships are so much effort and they always end anyways... does anyone else feel like this? Like you feel like you'll never meet the right one, while all your friends around you are in relationships.

Most Helpful Guy

• At least you've had a relationship. Having not even had one, I often ask myself: what's wrong with me? Why has no girl ever liked me?
    I constantly see others in relationships and I wonder if I'll ever get to feel what's it's like to be in love.
    All that being said, I stay positive. I have to. I can't let myself get depressed and give up or it'll all be over for me. I have to believe that I'll find the one for me. It's my life. My goal. My dream...

Most Helpful Girl

• You think it's serious at that age but it's not. I dated a guy for 2 years in high school and it wasn't anything in comparison to my last relationship. You'll meet someone

What Guys Said 1

• I'm 17 never had girlfriend, that's fine for me honestly.
    But for some reason its socially awkward or stupid.

My mate (sorta) is now in a relationship, and he's a prick frankly now.

What Girls Said 2

• you'll find someone else and someone better

• I am a very complex person and I don't really click with people. I thought I wouldn't find anyone but I was okay with it. But I found someone. Get out more, try new things, etc. you'll find someone better and grow as a person