Which season is best for dates?

I know you have dates all year round but which season do you prefer having dates in?

• Summer
  • Autumn
  • Winter
  • Spring

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the winter better, but when it comes to all year round dating, I'd say summer since you have more options then

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Winter love can never last
    Summer love goes by too fast
    In the autumn love runs free
    Springtime is the best for me

Seriously though, spring or summer, when nature and love are blooming

• I would say summer because it's gorgeous out, but people usually fill up their weekends pretty fast while the weather is still good so it is tough to schedule dates. Autumn is better since there is less going on but it is still warm enough to go out but not too cold yet either.

• I'd LOVE winter <3

• I like spring season. It is a time for new beginnings. The weather is fine and the mood is excellent. But it would be better to keep on dating the whole year. There is no reason for any one to be be inactive. There is a famous phrase "out of sight , out of mind." It means the moment you go out of sight the girls will put you out of their minds.

• Late spring very early fall by me anyways. Both perfect weather. The summer is great to but depending on the day it can be extremely humid or it can be gorgeous.

• I want winter, so that when she gets cold she'll hold onto me for warmth😊

• If you mean a first date? I think spring.

• December

..

• I think summer - You have opportunity for nice walks

• Winter. Followed by summer. Followed by fall

• i have to say my best dates we're at the end of summer and begging of autumn

• Winter is the best season, it's holidays and there is Valentines day.

• Mating season is best for dates

• Autumn that's when all the carnivals and fairs are in most places. Plus it is the right temperature where it's not too hot or cold but it can get chilly at night thus causing you to get close together to stay warm if you go out for an evening walk

• Dates? I thought people just hooked up nowadays

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• I said spring but that's usually when my allergies start flaring up and I start sniffling and end up wiping off half my makeup blowing my nose. Autumn, to me, is best.

• Autumn for me cause I love taking a nice walk together on a cool evening where you know the two of you won't freeze to death lol. Also there is something about nearing the end of the year that makes you ponder important things such as a potential new relationship and seeing family and friends around Thanksgiving always makes you want to be dating so you don't show up alone and endure those pesky are you seeing someone questions? Plus I think I look cuter in my fall clothes if I go out :)

• Summer and fall are both nice because you can just do something casual outside.

• Spring, summer, fall. Great weather to do outdoor stuff.
    Summer my favorite. I m off, have a lot more time to go out w/o having to worry about my job.

• All except summer, summer is too hot for me and I often faint so if I faint during a date it's quite boring.

• Autumn so you can take walks and cuddle but don't freeze to death.

• Summer

• Winter then Autumn

• Autumn and winter. Can't decide

• Summer and winter. 😍

• Maybe spring because of the nice weather. Summer is way too hot and winter too cold. Autumn is ok but I like spring better.